Tuesday, 3 February 2015

january instagram

Hello! Has it really been that long?!
The past month fell away with the ongoing school holidays and anything apart from survival had to stand aside. Honestly though, we did have a lovely time, even with me going back to work in the middle of it all. This is the first week that everyone will be back where they're meant to be - two at school and one at four-year-old kinder (don't talk to me about those smug people who've just sent their last children to school - oh well, that will be me next year!).

I'm easing back into the blog today with some shots from the past month on Instagram. Our roses continue to bloom (I wish I'd kept count of how many times I've deadheaded and they've flowered again) and they've been joined by crinum lillies, dahlias, alstroemeria, chinese lanterns, petunias, geraniums and canna lillies - amongst other things! All so very much appreciated in a garden that two years ago was sand and dirt.

I'll be back during the week with some recent reads and writing insights. How have things been in your neck of the woods?!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post and beautiful pictures.

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Mitzi,

      Thank you so much! I just love Instagram!

      Cheers

      Lucy

      Delete
  2. I just discovered your blog from Karens blog. I admire your blog headings - green & grow, love & adore.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Tamara,

      Thank you for coming to visit! I'm glad you enjoy the headings - I wanted to condense the overall labels somehow, so it's great to hear it was a success!

      Cheers

      Lucy

      Delete