Thursday, 27 November 2014

30 days of books for christmas - the one plus one

If you're a lover of gutsy reads with love at the core, make time this Christmas to meet Jojo Moyes.  I discovered her work some years ago - I think it might have been The Peacock Emporium but I can't be sure.  Jojo Moyes is so fabulously consistent, I'd be happy to pick up anything she's written, knowing I will walk away with the joyful satisfaction that comes from reading a great book.  The One Plus One is no exception - when Jess meets Ed, neither of them could imagine the outcome.  Their reluctance to rely on anyone else dissolves into friendship and possibly something more.

Have you met Jojo Moyes?  If you haven't already done so, why not start with The One Plus One and move on to Me Before You. It's bound to make you cry, so remember the tissues!

PS Image via here and Picmonkey collage

2 comments: