Tuesday 28 October 2014

stonefruit season's photographic alphabet...

A-Z in pictures, as taken by me!  I survived the Fat Mum Slim photo a day challenge  on Instagram and am now contemplating joining in with next month's as well.  It would seem quite a lot to do, but I love photography and it's another wonderful form of expression.  I will keep you posted if I do!

In the meantime, here is my A-Z, sailing a bit close to the wind at times, but it was quite a challenge!

A is for aubergine
B is for blossom
C is for cake
D is for dinner
E is for echeveria
F is for freesias
G is for garden
H is for helping
I is for iris
J is for jug
K is for Co. Kerry (Ireland, where Joe is from)
L is for Lucy, me of course!
M is for Melbourne
N is for nurse
O is for old linen
P is for poppies
Q is for quiet, be quiet!
R is for rose
S is for street lamp
T is for trick
U is for up, look up!
V is for very excited about my Woburn Abbey rose
W is for wow, white irises!
X is for x marks the spot
Y is for yippee, it's Show Day!
Z is for zippedeydoodah (stretching it there, but isn't that what you think of when you look at the sculpture in the bottom right-hand corner?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment