Saturday 18 October 2014

icecream party invitation (or icypole if you prefer!)

A very excited girl is soon to have a birthday party!  I rustled up some invitations for her during the week and thought I would share the template, if anyone is interested.  I created them using InDesign and will try to make a similar cake - wish me luck with that!  I will post pictures down the track.  Guests' names were printed along the stick and details filled in as per the picture.  I have attached links to the PDF below - please let me know if you have any problems with them as this is the first time I've tried sharing files online.  I would imagine you could overtype on the PDF or fill them in by hand - enjoy!

Icecream invitation Black and White
Icecream invitation Colour
Icypole invitation Black and White
Icypole invitation Colour

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Penny! Hopefully we can work out some crafty ice-cream activities too!

      Delete
  2. These are so cute, Lucy! An ice cream party will be so much fun to put together too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be - we're off to a good start with the invitations, but still a lot to do!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is great Bron and so versatile too - have made lots of brochures and ads in it, plus other invitations too...

      Delete
  4. Good luck with the cake! We only do round cakes now.... I like your invitations, thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina! Our fall-back cake is a round one covered in Smarties, but I've been forced to up the ante this year!

      Delete
  5. OMG these are so cute. I need to get my hands on inDesign! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Son! I love InDesign, bought it for work and I haven't looked back!

      Delete