Friday, 26 September 2014
five on friday
* This blue urn is a family favourite, a genie bottle covered in blue mosaic tiles - an amazing creation you could stare at for hours, lost in the form and wondering at the work that went into its production.
* Roses are always a feature - currently we have blooms budding and I'm waiting (impatiently) for them to burst open in their yellows, reds, pinks and oranges - we won't be short on flowers this summer!
* The grevillea is stunning - something we're yet to plant in our garden but one of the many plants on our ever-growing list.
* The blossom one of many taken on a walk with Tom years ago - we lived on a farm with a stone fruit orchard - spring was a very special time!
* One of my all-time favourites, this echeveria was one of many in mum and E's old garden. All our echeverias here descend from these plants which makes them very special indeed!
Do you have five on Friday to share? If so, please leave a link in the comments.
School holidays here, so a hectic time - what's it like in your part of the world?!