Wednesday, 18 June 2014

do you instagram?

I've just discovered the wonderful world of Instagram!  Yes, I'm late to the party, but I'm making up for it, posting new shots along with oldies-but-goodies that you won't have seen here before.  I'm mad about photography - really, it shares equal billing with writing and between the two activities it's a miracle anyone around here gets fed (in fact, what's for dinner?!).  My instagram account is here - please come over and say hello!

How about you?  Do you Instagram?  Any tips and tricks?!

2 comments:

  1. How insanely addictive is instagram! I have a love hate relationship with it. I love it... ohhhh how I love it - but it could suck the hours out of my day ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's like anything I guess - Pinterest, Twitter, Blogging, Facebook - bang down the rabbit hole and you're hooked, emerging hours later to chaos all around you!

      Delete