Thursday, 20 February 2014

homemade cards and new printer love!

I always love having homemade cards on hand for family and friends.  I used to supply a couple of local outlets but ran out of steam somewhere around the third child and then my beautiful printer died.  Now that my card stash is almost finished, I've bought another printer (with fantastic, photo-like prints) and have printed my first batch of transparent labels.  As the ink isn't cheap, it's not likely to become my regular mode of printing, however for card making, it's wonderful.  This is my first batch off the press, so to speak, and I'm delighted.  Long-term I'd like to have some cards professionally printed, it's just a matter of doing some research and having the funds...

Have you printed cards professionally?  Any recommendations?

2 comments: