Friday, 21 June 2013

vintage linen love

Thursday nights for the past few weeks have been a dream on the TV - Little Paris Kitchen (SBS) followed by Kirstie's Vintage Home (ABC).  It's disappointing to see that the final of Kirstie's show ran last night, even though there is one more episode of the series yet to screen - what's happened ABC?!  I have absolutely loved this show - all of it really, but especially the episode they visited Zoe Murphy's workshop and screenprinted an old sideboard.  It looked absolutely amazing!  So perhaps to make up for the loss of the unscreened episode, I thought I'd share some of my vintage linen with you today.
I just love it.  The collection is stored away in a cupboard, but I want to eventually get pieces into frames and up on the walls.  It's too gorgeous to be shut away out of sight!
Those little roosters are so cute.  And I love the different colours in the frayed edges.  
This dog is one of my favourites.  He's such a stern looking thing and looks like he could hold his ground with dogs much bigger than him - just like Minnie imagines she can!

Do you have vintage linen?  If so, have you managed to display it and keep it looking good?

6 comments:

  1. I loved the little paris kitchen too - and Kirsty's Vintage Home is my absolute favourite at the moment. We must be sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dog! And sadly it was the last episode of 'One Born Every Minute' (SBS) too! Hopefully some other equally interesting programs will replace them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a cutie isn't he?! I do think of him as a he by the tough stance. Hope you find something else to watch. I usually watch One Born Every Minute to make me remember why I don't want to go through labour again!!!

      Delete
  3. I'm the opposite, watching it makes me worried I'm never going to experience that! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I can see how it would become addictive then, that must be very tough. Fingers crossed xox

      Delete