Saturday, 1 June 2013

poppies on a rainy day

"Look at my finger knitting mum!"
I've called in the big guns to help me get ready for next week's poppy display!  It's pouring outside, the perfect weather for making!  We're producing poppies from crepe paper, cardboard and printing them as well.  Who knows what else we'll use?  Newspaper bunting printed with poppies, making them from paper plates...  the poppy world is our oyster.
Now if you'll excuse me, it's time to start carving us some potatoes!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the poppies, I wonder what they are to be for! Sophie must be in her element! Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soph's very excited to think her work will be on display in the main street!

      Delete
  2. Just gorgeous Lucy - I'd love a copy of this one - and the poppies are amazing - all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate - one day I will get some photos printed and add your order to the list!

      Delete