Wednesday, 22 May 2013

making helicopters and diggers and daddy and dogs and elephants...

... and cars and cockatoos and birthday cakes and all sorts of amazing creations!  This is Jono's first foray into playdough, having a very slack mum who hasn't made it for him until now.  Do you think it's textbook third child syndrome?  The poor little fellow!  Anyway, he's having a ball as I shuffle through the house moving piles of things from one room to another.  I haven't been feeling 100% this week, so it's been very quiet on the making front; the cushions can wait for another day!  I made a raw dough playdough for this mix, but it's not as smooth as the cooked recipe I used to make.  Anyone have a whizzbang recipe that's not too gritty with salt?!

4 comments:

  1. I have a great one that I will send you the link to later. Jonno is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look forward to the recipe! Yes, rather cute, but rather wicked!

      Delete
  2. He would have loved it, I bet he spends hours making and thinking and talking and playing and dreaming! Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great time filler! He's outside at the moment, must go and check your plants are okay!

      Delete