In a kind of spirally, clockwise direction from top left:
- Thrifted floral pillowcase (this and the white sheet are the only machine made items on the bed)
- Orange and pink stripe and patchwork cushion with Gocco printed grasses (me)
- Pink Ken Done doona cover (mum - which was made for me when I was about 14!)
- Strip sewn quilt (me)
- Cream and pink crochet rug (unknown maker, bought by a family friend from a market)
- Hand printed quilt with fruit trees and more (Kate - made as a present for Sophie)
- Sleeping girl cushion (me)
- Thrifted white sheet with hot pink flowers (unknown maker)
All so delicious it makes me want to curl up in there and have a nap!
See you later!
PS I had to edit this to add in a couple of things I forgot - that's what you get for listening to someone doing their school reading at the same time... must not multi-task, it is very over-rated!