Wednesday, 2 January 2013

festive highlights

Christmas passed in the blink of an eye.  We've been caught up with family, making the most of annual and bi-annual visits.  I've had a distraught Sophie sitting on my knee, bereft because it's over all too soon and she's had to say her goodbyes for now.  I missed out on posting over the festive period, so over the next few days I will bring you some of the highlights!
Christmas Eve saw the light shine gold into the living room - all we needed was some frankincense and myrrh...  The missing box of Christmas decorations also contains the kids' stockings - we went retro and used pillow cases.
Soph was worried in case Father Christmas didn't know which was hers.  I thought the pink chair may have been a clue, but she disagreed - she thought a name plate would be a handy prompt instead.  Luckily the big man worked it all out and left in his wake three very happy children.

No comments:

Post a Comment