Friday, 23 November 2012

a space for making

At our last house, there was a chest of drawers in the kitchen.  Every morning, Sophie would search through them for something to make or do - from dotty paints to drawing, glue, paper, scissors.  It's something we haven't had room for here and her crafting sessions have had to be less spontaneous.  As much as I'm looking forward to having my own studio/office, I can't wait for the kids to have their own as well.  We have a large kitchen/living room in the new house and there's enough room for a dresser and desk for the kids to store all their crafting materials.

I look forward to more fabulous works like this!

2 comments:

  1. Come on Lucy - tell the truth - you did this didn't you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you know? I've always been a fan of balloon art!

    ReplyDelete